*The estimated 0-5 population for each Smart Beginnings Service Area is from the 2016 NCHS Bridged-Race Population Estimates.
- Fairfax County, City of Fairfax and City of Falls Church
- Estimated 0-5 population = 92,543
- Anne Marie Twohie, Director, Fairfax County Office of Children
- Cities of Bristol, Galax, Norton and Radford and the Counties of Bland, Buchanan, Carroll, Dickenson, Floyd, Giles, Grayson, Lee, Montgomery, Pulaski, Russell, Scott, Smyth, Tazewell, Washington, Wise and Wythe
- Estimated 0-5 population = 32,587
- Kristy Worley, Manager of Health Programs
- 276-628-2160 ext.4093